Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another sign from above...

Laugh, call me crazy, but I have to believe Wayne had a hand in it.

I have been debating for months now, if I should buy a new laptop. Wayne and I had discussed it prior to his passing and he said I could get this one computer I have been drooling over. I never ordered it.

I asked Wayne this morning, if it was okay with him if I went and got a new laptop. It wasn't the one I really wanted, but it would do the trick. I was a less expensive computer. I asked him, "If it is okay with you that I go buy a laptop today, have my mom call me by 10:30am". It was like 10:10am and 10:30am came and went with no phone call.

I had some errands to do and on my way home, I thought, I'm going to just run up to Best Buy and "look" at what they have available. When we went into the store and rounded the corner to the computer department, there was not one laptop in the whole store. Not one on display, not one in the back, not one to be sold in the whole store.

I could not believe my eyes or my luck. I have to believe that this was Wayne's way of telling me "Told you No, don't ya' listen?" Either he really didn't want me to get a laptop today or doesn't want me to get something less than what I really wanted. Still waiting for a sign from in with the "reason".

But honestly, what are the odds of walking into a store known for selling computers and there was not one available? Seriously and honestly... There wasn't even a stinkin' picture of a laptop to be found. I took that as my sign and went home.

No comments: