Sunday, December 31, 2006

Feeling Indifferent

Well, today has been pretty uneventful. Slept in a bit with Ryan and then we went shopping. Was treated to a nice pair of A&F jeans, Thank you Mom-Mom for the Christmas gift card! As a mom with bills to pay, I don't splurge for $80.00 jeans often. I would rather buy things for Ryan, but since it was a Christmas card to me, I treated me! Wanted to buy a pair of black and pink Etnie sneakers, but couldn't justify spending $65.00 on sneakers, since I get them dirty and then don't like them anymore.

Last year for Christmas, Wayne bought me two pairs of sneakers, because he knows my fetish with them and was covering the bases. I actually, have only worn one pair so far and the others are still in a box! I have to have clean sneakers.

Touched base with a friend tonight and it was nice to talk with her. She has had some medical issues and has not been herself for the last year. Thankfully, they found out the cause and she will be having surgery next month and hopefully, she will be able to resume her life. It was sweet, we discussed our boys playing together, as their daddy's were great friends! I think that is sweet.

Not too much more to write about tonight. Had a relaxing day here in NC (on vacation) and just laying low. (as I always do)The weather is nice and I am getting over my cold, except for the stupid annoying cough that won't go away.

Oh yeah, when we at the mall, my mom saw a cop and asked him to come say Hi to Ryan. He loves to watch Cops on T.V, but actually got shy and put his head into his stroller. Maybe he loves cops because Daddy was a cop. (The most handsome and sexiest cop I have ever laid eyes on) I have a picture of Wayne in uniform on his last day of work on my nightstand and the other day, Ryan woke up and said "Cop, Cop" and I said that's right honey, that's your Daddy!!!! I'm thinking Ryan might follow in his daddy's footsteps. That's fine with me. His daddy was a great cop. He just can't be a cop in a major city or high crime rate area!!!!!

Hope everyone has a nice night. Time to go have dinner.

No comments: