Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

Okay, I'll start early. I hope this new year starts better than last.

On New Year's Eve last year, I said "I don't think I feel well" Well, within an hour I was icky sick. Mickey came home sick, my neice got it and her friend was over and she got it. Ugh, Wayne made sure to steer clear of us! But, he had to come to bed sometime that night and well, He woke up with it the next day and so did my nephew! All I have right now is a cold, so I'm doing better.

I have many things I want to acheive in 2007:

1. To quit somking. For myself and my son. He is all I have left and I can't be selfish. I'll find something to reward myself with.

2. To make the right decisions for my family. To think long and hard about their and my future. (I do that now anyway)

3. To try and make a new life for Ryan and I. To try to be who I use to be, but with obviously, modifications.

4. To make new friends and be sure to take care of the old ones too.

5. To try and be happy.

I think that's a pretty stiff list. I will take each day as it comes and try to learn I can't live in the past. My life is on a new course now and I know Wayne is watching over to see that I make the right choices. The hardest job of all, and most rewarding, is to raise Ryan, to be a great man like his father. If I succeed at that, I don't think I could be more proud.

Hope everyone has a great New Year.

No comments: