Sunday, December 31, 2006

A sign from above

A sign from above

I know Wayne was around me the other day. I am at my Mom's and I always bring a picture of Wayne to set on the night table. Well, the other day, I was changing Ryan on my mom's bed and when I went to get something off the night table, there was a little tab, one that was in my Mom's old phone (which was mine years ago) and it said Wayne on it. I commented and said, "Where did this come from, the phone?" We both said, yeah, it is, but she put that phone away a few months ago and has had her cleaning lady here mulitple times since. Why would it still be on the table, after it's been cleaned?

It was just a little something, to let me know he is here with us. It made me feel great inside. Wayne always finds away to let me know he's around. Love never dies. He has made me believe.

No comments: